The software consists in a manager for amateur soccer matches (known in Brazil as "peladas"). With a simple user interface, in a few seconds one can setup the matches and manage substitutions, time counting and player stats. If you like the software, you can activate additional features as cheap as a coffee. The app was also used to teach concepcts of CSI401 Development for Mobile Devices.
[Availiable on Play Store] [Download]
- Management of teams playing and the next players to go in;
- Team drawing accoding to the players' skill level;
- Lock player in one team or another;
- Flexible definition of match settings;
- Management of what players have paid or not the match expenses;
- Substitutions and adition/removal of players;
- Cronometer, pauses and whistles when the match ends;
- Match history (premium);
- Statistics for each player and rankings (premium);
- Curiosities: played the most, the least and winrate against each other (premium);
- Choose the displayed shirt color (premium).
- Record scored goals for players;
- Manage goalkeepers.
- Developers: Fonseca, GHG
- Programming Languages: Java (native Android)
- Technologies: Android Studio.
- Released on: April 2018